Tuesday, May 18, 2010

What Drives You?

I don't know about you, but i know that when it comes to me, sometimes i breakdown in the midst of all the chaos going on around me: It can be tough to try to create your very own identity and go about what you think is your mission or purpose on earth, it's sooooo hard when you are faced with countless decisions that need to be made;decisions that may or may not contribute to the grand plan of your life.
One thing that i do know is that, like a car after some miles on the road i undergo maintenance that just keeps me going. My driving force is God, it can be hard sometimes just operating on faith...sometimes it feels easier just to exist than actually live, but i try hard everyday to depend on his unconditional love for me and how he is going to bring me to my beautiful expected end. Oh! It's so hard but I know the God I lean on! On a daily basis i hurt him but He encourages me to fuel up on his grace and keep going. What drives you?

No comments:

Post a Comment